Girl Says She’s ‘Too Hot To Be Roasted,’ Reddit Burns Her So Badly She Deletes Her Account
Last month, Instagram model went on Reddit’s “r/RoastMe” page and was likely expecting to be showered with compliments. She was not. Instead, she was hit with burn after burn and she quickly deleted her account. Another young woman was hoping to fare much better on r/RoastMe than the model, but she too was savaged so badly that she deleted her post.
Redditor krizzkris asked r/RoastMe to send their best insults and even arrogantly stated, “I’m too hot to be roasted… but try anyways.” Those would end up being very regrettable words because the Redditors did not hold back with their humiliating and soul-crushing jibes.
- I’m very confused why she thinks she’s hot. I’ve taken better looking shits
- In Spanish we have a saying that roughly translates to “the eyes of a dead donkey.” That’s you. That’s what you have.
- All the bed bugs in my bed would get together and roll you out of my bed if I got drunk and brought you home.
- I’d be “too hot” too with that giant solar panel you call a forehead.
Is that the face you make when you’re trying to look hot? You look like a stroke victim.
- You’re definitely at a Starbucks or equivalent coffee place, doing your best to blend in and look like a normal girl when you’re actually so insecure about your appearance that you have to insist you’re “hot”. In actuality, your Texas-sized forehead and uneven eyes put you at a level just below room temperature, but that’s okay – you’ll find enough guys desperate enough to take you that you’ll think it validates your appearance. Then, later in life, you’ll come to the painful realization that you don’t have the character or personality traits to keep anyone near you for an extended period of time, and as your looks fade, you’ll settle for anyone willing to even talk to you.
- Stallone wants his lips back.
- Whenever I go into London, I see a thousand generic young women, and a thousand mannequins. You’ve managed to combine all the worst features of both.
- Just because your step dad tells you that while he is cuddling with you does not make it true.
In less than a day, Miss “I’m Too Hot” took down her picture.