Two Hot Girls Try To Slide Down Stadium Railing, And Now There’s Only One Hot Girl Left :(

We’ve all see the people at sporting events who slide down the rail for a quick thrill. The fucked up part of me (which consists of 89% of my being) hopes for exactly what happens in this video. I never want them to get permanently hurt, maybe just a busted skull or a few lost teeth would make would do the trick. So 89% of me laughed out loud while fist pumping when I saw this video and the other 11% urged me to send flowers to the funeral home. But maybe she’s ok and she just fractured a few vertebrae, the video doesn’t give us the luxury of finding out. I guess we’ll have to wait for the sequel.

Matt Keohan Avatar
Matt’s love of writing was born during a sixth grade assembly when it was announced that his essay titled “Why Drugs Are Bad” had taken first prize in D.A.R.E.’s grade-wide contest. The anti-drug people gave him a $50 savings bond for his brave contribution to crime-fighting, and upon the bond’s maturity 10 years later, he used it to buy his very first bag of marijuana.