Today, Six Flags officials announced that the theme park would welcome its “most insane” coaster ever and anyone got some Tums? I’m not feeling too right.
Named the “Total Mayhem”, this 4-D, free-fly coaster will “lift riders straight up a 12-story, 90-degree hill before flipping them head-over-heels at least six times along a weightless journey.”
According to from NJ.com, Total Mayhem’s design features include:
- Massive, imposing, floating and twisting I-box track frame in a unique two-tone design.
- One-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing guests the feeling of weightlessness as they soar outside the confines of a traditional track.
- 4-D wing vehicles that seat up to 8 per vehicle with a total of 5 vehicles.
- Face-off seats that allow riders to face each other as they tumble head over heels.
- A 120-foot-tall, 90-degree hill that is ascended by an elevator-style, chain link lift
- Two beyond 90-degree “raven” drops giving the sensation of free-falling.
and free sick bags for everybody!
I’ll be on the bumper cars, thanks though.