I hate myself for posting about this on 4/20. It’s like telling people that Molly puts holes in your brain while they’re rolling face at a concert. This isn’t intended to change your 4/20 plans, and if you’ve gotten silly high and taken a cockroach-free Big Mac to the face today, then consider yourself lucky.
Because Annah Sofia Stevenson of Australia wasn’t as fortunate. Annah took three bites of a Big Mac she purchased from a Queensland McDonald’s when she realized that it wasn’t delivering the same meaty, cheesy deliciousness we’ve all come to expect from McDonald’s most popular burger.
She then reached into her mouth and pulled out a half eaten cockroach that was lodged into the meat.
When Annah recovered from her traumatic findings, she said:
“I was working on it for about three or four seconds, I thought it was a bit of grisly meat. The guts were hanging out and it had a big hole in the middle of it. I’ll never, ever eat another Big Mac as long as I live.”
I will never, ever eat another Big Mac. Until a few hours from now when I’m high as a kite convincing myself that coachroaches are a good source of protein.