On Wednesday, as the Ball family was making its grand, super-overblown entrance into Lithuania, I made a joke about wanting to cop one of LaMelo or LiAngelo Ball’s Vytautas jerseys. I should have known better.
Because, not even 24 hours later, you can actually BUY one of LaMelo or LiAngelo Ball’s Vytautas jerseys on Amazon for the low, low, low Big Baller price of just $99 (+ $10.49 shipping, natch).
No, I am not kidding.
The jerseys come in small, medium, large and extra-large and are available in two colors: Liangelo and Lamelo.
So far there has been only one customer review and the jerseys sit at a rating of one star. Eh, I am sure it’ll pick up.
Here’s what you get for your $109.49 investment in the jerseys of a 19-year-old and a 16-year-old who may never actually set foot on an NBA floor other than when they visit their brother Lonzo.
• LiAngelo Ball Prienu Birstono Vytautas Original Team Jersey. Limited Edition.
• Features LKL (Lithuanian Basketball League) and Prienu Birstono Vytautas logos.
• The Main Sponsor of the Team is the legendary Mineral Water Vytautas – look up its commercial online. You’ll love it.
• True European Quality – Made in Lithuania.
• 100% Polyester. Machine Washable. Follow the Care Instructions on the Label.
Sounds good to me. Gimme one of each, please.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.
H/T Busted Coverage