- USA Today and drinking app Untappd recently conducted a study to determine the most popular beer brand at each NFL stadium since the 2019 season.
- Almost none of the major beer producers made the list, but a whole slew of IPAs did take the top spot at several NFL stadiums.
- More NFL news here.
Football is back, baby! Which means, for the first time in a long, long, LONG time tailgating and pounding beers with tens of thousands of our closest friends at our favorite NFL stadiums are also back.
The only question now is, which beer brands should we choose to imbibe as we make our way back out to watch our gridiron heroes?
What follows are the most “checked-in” beers at all 30 NFL stadiums since the 2019 season.
• State Farm Stadium, Arizona Cardinals — Xercole Desert IPA (Four Peaks Brewing Company)
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta Falcons — Slap Fight (Monday Night Brewing)
• M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore Ravens — Snake Dog IPA (Flying Dog Brewery)
• Bills Stadium, Buffalo Bills — Labatt Blue (Labatt Brewing Company)
• Bank of America Stadium, Carolina Panthers — Roaring Riot (NoDa Brewing)
• Soldier Field, Chicago Bears — Daisy Cutter Pale Ale (Half Acre Beer Company)
• Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati Bengals — Garage Beer (Braxton Brewing Company)
• FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland Browns — Danger City Brown Ale (The Phoenix Brewing Company)
• AT&T Stadium, Dallas Cowboys — Blood & Honey (Revolver Brewing)
• Empower Field at Mile High, Denver Broncos — United in Orange Pale Ale (Breckenridge Brewery)
• Ford Field, Detroit Lions — M-43 N.E. India Pale Ale (Old Nation Brewing Co.)
• Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers — Luau Krunkles (Terrapin Beer Co.)
• NRG Stadium, Houston Texans — Hopadillo IPA (Karbach Brewing Co.)
• Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis Colts — Two-Hearted Ale (Bell’s Brewery)
• TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville Jaguars — Miller Lite (Miller Brewing Company)
• Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City Chiefs — Chiefs Kingdom Blonde Ale (Golden Road Brewing)
• Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas Raiders — Denogginizer (Drake’s Brewing Company)
• SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles Rams and Chargers — Whose House (Golden Road Brewing)
• Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Dolphins — Bud Light (Anheuser-Busch)
• U.S. Bank Stadium, Minnesota Vikings — Troll Way IPA (Insight Brewing Company)
• Gillette Stadium, New England Patriots — Julius (Tree House Brewing Company)
• The Caesars Superdome, New Orleans Saints — Dixie Lager (Dixie Brewing Co.)
• MetLife Stadium, New York Giants and Jets — Bud Light (Anheuser-Busch)
• Lincoln Financial Stadium, Philadelphia Eagles — Vulpulin (Sly Fox Brewing)
• Heinz Field, Pittsburgh Steelers — IC Light (Pittsburgh Brewing Company)
• Levi’s Stadium, San Francisco 49ers — Apocalypse IPA (10 Barrel Brewing Co.)
• Lumen Field, Seattle Seahawks — Tropic Haze IPA (Silver City Brewery)
• Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Luau Krunkles (Terrapin Beer Co.)
• Nissan Stadium, Tennessee Titans — Yee-Haw IPA (Yee-Haw Brewing Company)
• FedEx Field, Washington Football Team — #AATR (Devils Backbone Brewing Company)
To learn more about each one of these popular beers, just visit USA Today.