On Friday, Nike released its first-ever pair of spikeless Air Jordan golf shoes — the Nike Golf Jordan ADG Trainer golf shoe.
This new low-profile golf shoe combines design features from three previous Jordan sneakers: the 1988 Air Jordan 3, the Air Jordan ST, and the Air Jordan XI Concord.
The cement gray elephant print comes from the AJ 3. The same pattern pattern at the instep of the toe box is inspired by the AJ ST. And the translucent outsole design harkens back to the AJ XI.
The Jordan ADG Trainer golf shoe currently comes in two colorways: white/red/grey and black/grey/red.
• Synthetic leather overlay.
• Internal half-length bootie.
• Plush collar lining.
• 4mm Ortholite sockliner.
• Laces integrate with the midfoot overlay .
• Integrated spikeless traction pattern on the outsole.
• Jumpman design trademark on the tongue and outsole.
The Jordan ADG Trainer golf shoe is available now at GolfGalaxy.com.
• Special Edition 2019 Air Jordan 11 Low ‘Masters’ Golf Shoes
• Air Jordan 11 Low ‘Concord’ Golf Shoes
• Jordan Trainer ST G ‘Blue’ Golf Shoes
• Black And Green Glow Air Jordan 3 Golf Shoes
Check out all the golf shoes, apparel, and gear we’ve featured HERE.