It’s officially college football season, guys, meaning we can drink all day on Saturday for a reason, wear our favorite (and lucky) team jersey, and generally act like an insane person for 3.5 hours because, well, that’s sort of expected. But before you head to a socially distant tailgate with buddies, make sure you’ve got the right gear to survive all those hours on your feet.
To help do just that, snag a pair of the adidas Ultraboost 1.0 DNA Running Shoe from Fanatics, which features custom colors and designs for all adidas-sponsored schools like Arizona State, Indiana, Miami (FL) and Washington, among plenty of others. Honestly, these things bring substance, style, swag and serious fanaticism, so you’ll want to make sure you get a pair ASAP.
If you’ve never worn a pair of adidas Ultraboost, you’re really missing out. No joke, I’ve had about five pairs of them and, without a doubt, they’re my favorite shoes to wear. Why? Because they’re versatile AF, and can be paired with gym shorts while working out, some rolled up khakis while going out, or, in this case, with a pair of jeans and your favorite team’s college football jersey.
Just take a look below at what makes the adidas Ultraboost so damn amazing.
- Material: 100% Synthetic – Upper; 100% Rubber – Outsole
- Molded heel counter for optimal achilles movement
- Lace closure
- Energy-returning, responsive BOOST midsole
- Lightweight knit upper naturally expands with your foot
- Continental rubber outsole for extraordinary grip against wet and dry conditions
- Torsion System in between the heel and forefoot for stability
- StretchWeb technology adapts to the way your foot hits the ground
- Supportive cage wraps midfoot for additional support
With a ton of different styles and team colors/designs available, make sure to check out some of the adidas Ultraboost 1.0 DNA Running Shoe looks below. Then head over to Fanatics to see which kicks you want for yourself — and wear them proudly as you get hoarse from screaming all college football season.
Arizona State Sun Devils
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.