Are you a rising junior or senior in college who is interested in working for BroBible this summer?? You’ve come to the right place! As our content reach continues to expand, we are looking for a paid intern to step in and help us grow our presence beyond the site, specifically on TikTok. This position is entirely remote.
- Support the social media team in developing an EVERGREEN TikTok strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Create daily content for the newly-revamped @BroBible TikTok account.
- Post to the website regarding our TikTok account and trends beyond our account.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming TikTok influencers and creators in a capacity that expands our reach or could align with collaboration.
- Strategize surrounding unique and original ways of building a greater, wider-reaching Instagram strategy.
- No less than six TikTok videos per week — cleared with the social team.
- Turn no less than three videos per week into a blog post of at least 300 words.
- Create two original website posts per week that relates to TikTok and current trends/celebrities/conspiracies/etc. — something that is found exclusively on the app.
- Keep your pulse on the latest TikTok trends and propose ideas on how we can show up on the platform.
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimization on all platforms.
- Participate in brainstorms and ideation for both TikTok and Instagram.
What we’ll love about you:
- Rising junior or rising senior in college.
- Knowledgeable in all things TikTok:
- Must know how to work the app, create videos and use targeted hashtags.
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE BEING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND BEING ONE OF THE FACES OF @BROBIBLE TIKTOK.
- Must be self-sufficient in creating videos.
- A history of creating content that performed well and drove attention to either yourself or a platform/brand.
- Superior verbal, written and copy editing skills.
- An understanding of BroBible, our content and our target audience.
- Attention to detail, reliable, responsible.
- Effective communication.
- Reach expectations from a production standpoint.
- Have fun!!!!!
What we need from you:
- An introductory email sent to me, Grayson@brobible.com, that includes:
- An introductory letter, a cover letter or a TikTok-style video telling us what you’re all about. Other forms of introducing yourself are acceptable, but don’t go too crazy with it.
- At least two examples of previous content that you are proud of. Try to relate them to your vision for @BroBible TikTok. No more than four.
- A list of three individual or brand accounts on TikTok that you find compelling, engaging and relatable to what you see as your vision for this role.
- Your favorite movie.
If you are interested, reach out! Again, send your email to Grayson@brobible.com and I/we will get back to you if we think there is a good fit. If you do not hear from me/us after two weeks, feel free to circle back, but more than likely we have decided to pursue other candidates. I’m looking forward to “meeting” all of you and hearing your thoughts! Cheers!