How would you like to go someplace warm? A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m of course talking about a little place called Aspen. How would you like to get a Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne makeover and party it up in Aspen? One Denver hotel is offering you the opportunity to live the swanky Aspen life, but it will cost you.
Whether you are running away from the gas man or looking to take a vacation after investing your life savings into transforming your van into a dog for a mobile pet grooming business, you can now travel to scenic Colorado to live the dream. The Curtis Hotel in downtown Denver is offering a “Lloyd and Harry Package,” where you can live like the lovably ignorant characters from Dumb and Dumber starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels IRL.
RELATED: 9 Things To Do In Denver Right Now
The package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Curtis in Corner King Deluxe room
- One Powder Blue & One Orange Tuxedo with matching top hats
- Two pairs of Icelantic Nomad 95 Skis, handmade in Colorado with custom Denver skyline art
- Luxury Jet service to/from Aspen, including transportation to/from the downtown hotel and Colorado’s Centennial Airport
- SUV transportation to/from Aspen Mountain
- Two single-day lift tickets to Aspen Mountain
- 12 pack of bottled beers from Aspen Beer Co. to enjoy on the flight home
- $100 credit to The Corner Office
- 3-hour Moped rental to explore downtown Denver
- $200 credit to Oxford Club, Spa & Salon for relaxing spa treatments
- Late check-out on Sunday
* Vibe not included
Thankfully, accidentally killing endangered owls is not part of the experience.
Reminder, don’t lick the frost on your skiing adventure.
However, you might want to find a Samsonite suitcase full of cash because the “Lloyd and Harry Package” costs $10,000 for two people.