Mental Floss put together an awesome, comprehensive list regarding this, so we encourage you to check out the entire thing. Below, the top picks:
- He founded something called Apple.
- After dropping out of Reed College, he ran a computer business out of his garage
- He then didn't live with his parents forever.
- The baseball legend lived with his Mom until age 30
- AND he was the luckiest guy on the face of the earth
- Talk about a sweet Lou.
- At age 28, he was dumped by his long-time girlfriend and had to move back in with his dad
- He then started tweeting about his dad
- Now, he's all big-time in the #EntertainmentIndustry
Check out the rest of the legends here.