A little over a week ago, the automotive experts over at Road & Track asked their readers, “What’s the absolute best new car you can buy right now for under $100,000?” And considering that probably a very good portion of those readers know a thing or two about cars, they came up with a list of the 18 best new cars you can buy for under $100K.
As the staff over at Road & Track pointed out before revealing their list, you don’t need to spend six figures to own a truly world-class car. Sure, it’s definitely possible to spend a small fortune to own a car that’s rare, technologically superior, and fast AF, but how many of us can realistically do that?
Instead, you can spend anywhere from around $55,000 to $100,000 and still be the king of the road in one of these kickass cars that won’t cost you more than the GDP of a small country.
1. BMW M2 – $54,500
2. Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport – $65,495
3. Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R – $65,640
4. Porsche 718 Cayman S – $67,700
5. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE – $71,295
6. Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio – $73,700
7. Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe – $75,000
8. Jaguar F-Type R Dynamic – $82,050
9. Range Rover Sport Supercharged – $82,050
10. Lexus GS F – $84,350
11. Cadillac CTS-V – $86,495
12. Caterham 620R – $72,900 (about $90,000 fully built)
13. Lotus Evora 400 – $91,100
14. Porsche 911 Carrera – $91,100
15. Lexus LC500 – $92,000
16. Tesla Model S 100D – $97,500
17. Mercedes-Benz S560 – $99,900
18. Nissan GT-R – $99,990
Check out more pics, specs and descriptions of these 18 sweet cars over at Road & Track.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.