Once upon a time, I lived to badmouth Crocs. I thought the idea of foam clogs was ridiculous – part sandals, part water shoe, part hiking boot. Their lack of identity frustrated me. I was a lost soul who didn’t get it. In jest, I wrote blog posts with titles like “Even Doctors Are Now Saying That Crocs Are Stupid And Bad For Your Health” and “Are These Guy Fieri-Style Flame Crocs The Hottest Party Shoes Of The Summer?”
Boy was I wrong. Crocs rule, making one of the most impressive fashion comebacks staged in recent history.
Aging millennial elitists like myself have to eat a whole heaping platter of crow and take the L because it’s impossible not to notice Crocs everywhere these days: As the footwear of choice for staying comfy at the airport. As beach shoes. As boat shoes. As hacking around kicks for running errands.
This brings us to a pair of Crocs designed for outdoorsmen everywhere: Realtree Crocs, lined to keep your feet cozy in the cold weather months. The Classic Lined Realtree Edge Clog comes in the classic Crocs no-slip design, with a foam footbed that gradually molds to the shape of your foot the more you wear them.
They’re light as a feather for easy transporting. Perfect for hanging around hunting camp or those early morning drives before lacing up the boats.
- A cozy and versatile clog great for everything from around the campfire to coffee on the porch
- Genuine Realtree Edge® camo pattern
- Fully molded Croslite™ foam upper for all-day cushioning and support
- Warm and fuzzy liner makes these great for cooler weather and indoor wear
- Pivoting heel strap gives you a secure fit
- Slides on easy and wears even easier thanks to the lightweight build
- Ventilation ports for breathability and to shed water
- Antimicrobial foam material resists odors and bacteria