Meet Lauren Williams, Texas Model With The Longest Legs In America
Legs are a very underrated part of the female body. A pair of long, slender, toned legs with a nice pair of heels can be extremely seductive. And if you’re into long legs, then it is my pleasure to introduce you to Lauren Williams, the one-woman leg show.
This 25-year-old model from Texas owns the title of “Longest Legs in America,” thanks to her eye-popping 49-inch-long stems. The current Guinness World Records holder for the world’s longest legs is Svetlana Pankratova, who is 6-foot and 5-inches tall with 51.9-inch legs.
The long-legged models stands in at 6’4″ and before you ask, “Does she play basketball?” The answer is no. But she does play volleyball, and her long pins have helped her team become college champions.
However it’s not all a bowl of cherries for Lauren. “But it’s difficult for me to sit comfortably on a plane, and finding clothes that fit is extremely hard.”
But she has embraced her freakish height, “I get called ‘the giraffe’ all the time – my Instagram name is @theclassicgiraffe.”
Oh the constant barrage of shitty tall pickup lines and joke icebreakers that this poor girl must have to endure. I could see the lovely Lauren sitting in a bar and then guys coming up to her and saying any of these lines:
- “You know I may be small, but everything lines up in bed.”
- “You are one tall drink of water. I’m thirsty, can I have a sip?”
- “What’s your biggest fear in life? Ceiling fans?”
- “Your legs go all the way up to heaven.”
- “I wear shorts in the summer, what do you wear… talls?”
- “Can you be so kind as to reach that top shelf and give me your phone number?”
- “You are tall enough to ride this ride.”
- “You must get tired of ducking out of the way of all those airplanes.”
- “I’d like to ride you to the top.”
- “Do you want to come back home with me and clean my gutters?”
- “How’s the weather up there?”