Via The Frickin’ CIA
ALIENS! UFOS! EVERYTHING, BROS! THE CIA JUST PUT EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ON UFOS ONLINE!!!!
In response to multiple FOIA requests, the CIA has released what they are calling their X-Files, their most requested and popular files regarding UFO sightings in the agency’s history.
From the agency’s blog posted titled “Take a Peek Into Our “X-Files”:
The CIA declassified hundreds of documents in 1978 detailing the Agency’s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). The documents date primarily from the late 1940s and 1950s.
To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection, we’ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting. Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity. We also pulled five documents we think his skeptical partner, Agent Dana Scully, could use to prove there is a scientific explanation for UFO sightings.
The truth is out there; click on the links to find it.
Here are their ten favorite documents:
Top 5 CIA Documents Mulder Would Love To Get His Hands On:
- Flying Saucers Reported Over East Germany, 1952
- Minutes of Branch Chief’s Meeting on UFOs, 11 August 1952
- Flying Saucers Reported Over Spain and North Africa, 1952
- Survey of Flying Saucer Reports, 1 August 1952
- Flying Saucers Reported Over Belgian Congo Uranium Mines, 1952
Top 5 CIA Documents Scully Would Love To Get Her Hands On:
- Scientific Advisory Panel on Unidentified Flying Objects, 14-17 January 1953
- Office Memorandum on Flying Saucers, 15 March 1949
- Memorandum to the CIA Director on Flying Saucers, 2 October 1952
- Meeting of the OSI Advisory Group on UFOs, 21 January 1953
- Memorandum for the Record on Flying Saucers, 3 December 1952
You can search the entire collection here. Feel free to waste the rest of your Friday digging. I know I am.
Bros. Aliens. They’re real.
[Via Fox News]