It’s National Doughnut Day! Here’s Where To Get Free Doughnuts
Today is National Doughnut Day! That means FREE DOUGHNUTS!!! Every year we celebrate National Doughnut Day on the first Friday of June and celebrate with delectable donuts and free donuts taste even more delicious. National Doughnut Day was created by The Salvation Army in Chicago in 1938 to honor those of their members who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I.
Here is a list of deep-fried dough purveyors offering free doughnuts and specials on this heavenly holiday:
• Duck Donuts: Customers will receive one free, made-to-order doughnut of their choice with any purchase. Receipts printed Friday also will feature a coupon for a free half dozen doughnuts when you purchase a half dozen.
• Dunkin’ Donuts: At participating Dunkin’ Donuts, get a free classic doughnut of your choice with the purchase of any beverage all day Friday while supplies last.
• Entenmann’s: Enter the company’s contest for a chance to win free doughnuts for a year. Feeding America also will get a $1 donation for every entry. If you’re in New York City, Entenmann’s has special festivities 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Times Square and at Hard Rock Cafes on Times Square and at Yankee Stadium.
• Fractured Prune Doughnuts: At participating stores in seven states, get a free “OC Sand” doughnut.
• Honey Dew Donuts: Get a free Coco Loco Donut with purchase of any medium or larger beverage at participating locations. Limit one per purchase.
• Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.
• LaMar’s Donuts: Print or show their Golden Ticket on your smartphone at its locations in five states for a free doughnut with a hole.
• Martin’s Super Market: Get a free doughnut from the case or $1 off a dozen donuts at participating stores.
• Shipley Do-Nuts: At participating locations from 5 a.m. to noon, make a purchase and get a free glazed doughnut.
• Sugar Shack: At their locations in Florida and Virginia, and they offer a Freebie of the Day every day of the year, which is posted on their social media accounts.
• Tim Hortons: Buy a coffee and get a free classic doughnut when you mention National Doughnut Day at participating locations.
• Wawa: Wawa Rewards members will receive a bonus reward for a free doughnut with the purchase of a coffee on their account.