Chicks want to see Taylor Swift bad. Real bad. So bad they’d be willing to make an offer to complete strangers. A really creepy offer.
This 25-year-old Philly girl posted a Craigslist ad for a Taylor Swift ticket and young boy, or girl, to take to the concert. Eh, not in that way perv.
Parents: I am willing to buy your ticket from you and take your kids to Taylor Swift! This is great for you, because you don’t have to go to something that you don’t understand, and I get the opportunity of a lifetime to see Taylor Swift!
Reasons you should let me take your kids to Taylor Swift:
1. I know all the words to all her songs and can sing along with your kids, unlike you.
2. You get $100+ back to do whatever you want with. Woah, think of all the extra pies you can buy for Thanksgiving!
3. Your kids won’t have to be embarrassed of you! This is really what’s most important to your kids. They don’t have to be with someone standing there bored with ear plugs in because I will be loud and singing along with them and forcing them to have the best time ever. (JK there will be no force, we will be fast friends and they will have a GREAT time all because Taylor will be there!)
4. I am willing to take photos of them so they don’t have to wear out their arms with #SELFIES!
5. I have a famous dog that would love to be their newest Instagram follower.
6. I have a great knowledge of what’s cool in the city and I would provide them with the finest Francoluigi’s pie of pizza to tailgate/eat in the parking lot while we practice a synchronized dance to Shake it Off.
7. Willing to be a part of a synchronized dance to Shake it Off.
8. Also completely okay with them standing there and ignoring me and pretending we aren’t together at all, and then escorting them to your car so that you can take them home.
Alright, it might seem sketchy as hell, but it’s actually pretty brilliant. But if you’re a parent, and agree to this plan, you’re sad. Sad. Look, Swift isn’t for everyone, but you can’t hang with your kid for three hours? You’re going to pawn her (or him) off on some strange Philly chick? That’s low.