The online dating service ‘Seeking Arrangement’ that pairs gold diggers with sugar daddies just named the top 10 cities in America for sugar daddies, which as nice as that sound it actually translates to the ‘top ten cities in the U.S. for gold diggers to drain a man’s wallet’. Because when they’re saying ‘this is the best place to be a sugar daddy’ all that really means is ‘this is the best place for gold diggers to rob you of your hard earned money’, only in this scenario the men that are sugar daddies are actually volunteering to throw their money away.
Anyways, SA has released their 2015 rankings of the top 10 cities to be a gold digger in and as the Orlando Sentinel points out the rankings didn’t change too much from last year, aside from the fact that there are a lot more gold diggers the geographical distribution of the gold diggers and sugar daddies is pretty much the same:
10. San Francisco: 14.21 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
9. Chicago: 14.53 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
8. Tampa: 14.59 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
7. Vancouver: 15.36 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
6. Dallas: 16.83 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
5. Orlando: 18.1 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
4. Boston: 18.25 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
3. Las Vegas: 19.23 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
2. Atlanta: 21.60 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
1. Austin: 23.24 sugar daddies per 1,000 men.
I have to say that I’m in no way surprised by the cities ranked numbers 10 through 3, but the top two cities on the list I’m actually surprised. Why are Austin and Atlanta leading the nation (per capita) in gold diggers and sugar daddies? I can’t really explain it, but I’m just very surprised that the top 2 cities on the list of ‘gold diggers in the USA’ are cities that are in extremely Republican states (even though Austin’s a bit of an oasis in the middle of Texas).
To find out how many actual gold diggers and sugar daddies those per capita figures above translate to you can use this tool from the Census Bureau to pull up the population of those cities and do the math for yourself.