25 ‘Parks And Recreation’ Gifs That Explain The Stress-Induced Meltdown You’re About To Have During Finals Week
It’s that dreaded time of the year for college students everywhere: finals. All that procrastination and going out four times a week is starting to bite students in the ass nationwide. Here are 25 GIFs from one of the best TV shows ever, Parks and Recreation, to describe the long week that leaves college students with very little sleep and A LOT of caffeine:
1. You start the week, and you are GOING TO KILL IT:
2. 5 A’s ARE IN THE FUTURE:
3. Studying? More like stress:
4. Studying is fun!!!!!
5. You are kind of grumpy….actually, really grumpy
6. With all the work piling up, it’s slowly hitting you that maybe you should have listened to your mother and not procrastinated for the entire semester…
The Exams Start:
7. You walk into the first exam like….
8. It’s over and, it’s already time to hibernate:
9. Your second exam is right around the corner and, ugh:
10. Your exams have left you stumped and this reaction is common when remembering
you forgot to study half of the syllabus
11. Three exams left and, yeah, you are done:
12. FOOD! I NEED ALL THE FOOD IN THE WORLD!
13. That third exam was tough….
14. A live update at your GPA mid-way through the week:
15. It’s time for the fourth exam, you give zero fucks in the world, because all you want to do is SLEEP:
16. Your philosophy for the rest of the week is actually quite simple:
17. The “how are your exams going?” text from your mom isn’t what you needed….
18. Did your teacher even teach half of this stuff?
19. No…really….what even is on this exam….
20. Four exams down….THE END IS NEAR:
21. Your brain has stopped working and you walk into your final exam with 10 minutes of studying under your belt.
22. You walk out of your last exam, ready to get LIT:
23. GET YOUR FRIENDS!!! HUG THEM ALL!! YOU MADE IT!!!
24. And it’s finally time to TREAT YO SELF:
25. Until next year, college:
In all seriousness, I wish luck to every college student who is preparing for or in the middle of his/her exams. You are going to make it and always remember this brilliant quote from Ron Swanson: