The Navy Midshipmen are having an incredible year as a football team. They’re 9-2, only losing to Notre Dame and Houston. But their most emotional game is still to come, with the annual Army-Navy game on December 12th at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.
The Army-Navy game is one of the best traditions in all of American sports. They hate each other, but only in a brotherly way that the men and women serving our great country could hate each other. The build up to the rivalry gets better and better every year, with the Midshipmen in Annapolis and the Cadets in West Point trying to best each other with spirt spot videos.
This year’s first strike goes to Navy, who just dropped an incredible Star Wars spoof making fun of Army (not to be confused with this gem from the USS Dwight Eisenhower). West Point is — of course — an imperial Death Star lead by Darth Vader, while Navy is home to Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia.
For previous spirit spots, check out the links below:
- West Point Just Released An EPIC Spirit Spot For The Army-Navy Game (2014)
- West Point Bro Drops the Sickest Hype Video Ever for the Army-Navy Game (2013)
- West Point Should Be Straight-Up EMBARRASSED By This Cadet’s Katy Perry Army-Navy Spirit Spot (2014)
- Navy Bros Drop Another Sick Spirit Spot… Is It More Legit Than the Army One? (2013)
- The Navy Midshipmen Dropped A Big Gas Ship On Army In This Hype Video Showcasing Their Most Cunning Linguists (2014)
- Naval Academy Bro Has the Fastest Rap Ever About the Army-Navy Game (2013)
- U.S. Naval Academy Bro Drops the Smoothest Hype Video Ever for the Army-Navy Game (2013)