The build-up to the Army-Navy game really is one of my favorite things in the world. Yesterday Navy struck first with a Star Wars-themed Spirit Spot to hype the annual college football rivalry on December 12th. Now Army is firing shots back with a video about decimating the Navy’s spirit. They brought out all sorts of top brass at West Point, too.
I’d pay $15 and buy a bucket of popcorn for this movie. Though I have to admit, I was *kinda* hoping the War Tubas were going to jump out of those choppers with parachutes on with the West Point parachute team, who are some of the biggest military Bros on the planet.
Nicely done, West Point Cadets.
For previous spirit spots, check out the links below:
- The Naval Academy Is Trolling West Point With A Brilliant ‘Star Wars’ Spirit Spot Before Army Vs. Navy (2015)
- West Point Just Released An EPIC Spirit Spot For The Army-Navy Game (2014)
- West Point Bro Drops the Sickest Hype Video Ever for the Army-Navy Game (2013)
- West Point Should Be Straight-Up EMBARRASSED By This Cadet’s Katy Perry Army-Navy Spirit Spot (2014)
- Navy Bros Drop Another Sick Spirit Spot… Is It More Legit Than the Army One? (2013)
- The Navy Midshipmen Dropped A Big Gas Ship On Army In This Hype Video Showcasing Their Most Cunning Linguists (2014)
- Naval Academy Bro Has the Fastest Rap Ever About the Army-Navy Game (2013)
- U.S. Naval Academy Bro Drops the Smoothest Hype Video Ever for the Army-Navy Game (2013)