There are countless articles online – especially now during quarantine – about people taking their running to the extreme.
Many of the articles are headlined “I ran _____ miles every day for _____ days and here’s what happened.” This seems like both a good and bad idea.
But after reading an article about Robert “Raven” Kraft, the runner who’s run 8 miles every day for THE LAST 45 YEARS, Nick and I discuss running daily and if it’s a good idea for any runner.
Is running every day really good for anyone?
Subscribe and listen to all the episodes here:
Watch the entire episode on YouTube now!
We Run This is a podcast about running, made for athletes of all shapes and sizes.
- Episode #1: Why Do People Run So Much?
- Episode #2: Why Virtual Races Are Stupid
- Episode #3: These Are The Unwritten Rules Of Running
- Episode #4: Should You Run With A Mask On?
- Episode #5: The Most Ridiculous Running Records (So Far)
- Episode #6: How To Find The Motivation To Run When You Feel Like Crap
- Episode #7: Running In a Strange Place
- Episode #8: Weird Marathon Rules That Runners Have To Follow
- Episode #9: How To Fight Runner’s Fatigue & Signs Something Else Might Be Wrong
- Episode #10: Dietitian Explains The Dumb Eating Habits That Might Be Sabotaging Your Running