I’m a big seltzer water guy. Guzzle the stuff all day, every day. Go through about a case of LaCroix from Costco every week, in addition to my consumption at the office.
There’s a new sparkling water with a value prop that I can’t ignore, however: Phocus, a sparkling water aimed to keep you woke with 75mgs of “tea extracted” caffeine. It follows on the heels of Black Hydro, the so-called “World’s First Caffeinated Mineral Water” from the folks at Black Insomnia Coffee.
Here’s what comes in a pack of Phocus, which is now available for $19.99 on Amazon:
- Pack of 12 11.5oz recyclable cans (4 Natural, 2 Blood Orange, 2 Grapefruit, 2 Cucumber, 2 Yuzu Lime)
- 75mg of tea-extracted caffeine
- 70mg of the neuro-enhancing amino acid L-Theanine
- No calories, no sugars, no sweeteners, no sodium
- Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, Kosher
If you’re a seltzer addict, give it a try.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we may get a percentage of the revenue from sales.