Last fall, YETI Coolers turned heads when it announced it’s getting in the backpack business, along with the dog bowl and blanket business. Fast forward a year and YETI appears to be dominating the outerwear gear game with the backpack Tocayo backpack. In YETI’s own words, it has commutes in mind — “by floatplane, dirt road, or bike lane,” according to YETI.
The Tocayo is not intended to be a dry bag, but it does a good job keeping the outer elements coming in.
- The Tocayo Backpack is a 26 Liter rugged-as-hell gear vault designed for the demands of the every day.
- A waterproof exterior fabric and sturdy construction are just the beginning. Every part of this bag – from back panel to front pocket – is padded for unmatched gear protection.
- Roomy pockets make organization easy, and the twin Rambler-ready interior pockets keep your bottles (or photo lenses and hard drives) in place.
- Load it up with your laptop, hard drives, field notes, Rambler bottle, dog leash, extra snacks – with Tocayo your valuables have a place and will be protected day in and day out.
- <Stand up functionality allowing the bag to stand up even when empty.
- This product is not intended to be a dry bag or a cooler. The Tocayo is your daily pack to get you and your precious cargo from point A to point B.
You’ll get it by Christmas. Plus – great thing about buying via Woot is that it’s owned by Amazon, so all you have to go is log into your Prime account to place the order.
Grab it today – This 40% off sale ends at midnight ET.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.