You go everywhere so shouldn’t your bike? If you’re willing to take a ride over rough terrain or snow conditions, your bike should be able to take the ride with minimal damage to you or the frame.
For optimal off-road biking, check out the new Megalith Fat Bikes from State Bicycle. Much like the great outdoors, Fat Bikes are all about simple pleasures. Single Speed Fat Bikes take that simplicity even further while dialing up the pleasure. Hop on any one of our terrain-pounding, Off Road Fat Bike models and feel the difference between pushing and gliding. Great on snow, mud, rock, gravel, pavement or sand.
The Megalith Fat Bikes come in two color sets of Midnight Blue or Neapolitan and with single speed or 8-speed gearing and a GXP Crankset w/ narrow-wide chainring.
- Frame/Fork: 4130-Chromoly Steel
- Tires: 26c x 4 inch
- Rims: 100mmDrilled Fat Rims
- Brake: Avid BB5 Disc Brakes
- Rear Cassette: Easily convert to geared riding
- Headset: 1-1/8’’ threadless
- Stem: 3D forged alloy
- Spoke: Carbon Steel
- Handlebars: Alloy 8 x 700mm
- Bottle Opener: Mounted to Seat Tube