Brownies don’t need hash to put you in a comfort coma, and these Cookies & Cream Oreo Brownies will do just that. They’re 100% edible bliss.
The Oreo rampage continues after yesterday’s Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Oreos. Like I said, Oreo cookies are the ideal building block for internet food. They taste delicious, and they’re relevant to anyone with a soul.
Check out other absurd Oreo creations from the Guyism Grill.
When I went to buy cookies & cream ice cream, I wasn’t expecting to find an actual Oreo brand. As it turned out, it was the only one in the freezer. Did I miss the part of history where it suddenly became an undesirable flavor? Because I thought this was America.
Yep, still America. You can tell by the existence of Mega Stuf Oreos. Then again, it’s Canada that sells Double Big Macs and poutine, so maybe we’re not the real gluttons after all.
Mixing brownie batter is about as exciting as stirring paint, so I figured you would be alright without that picture. Plus adding the ice cream to it made it look pretty questionable for a minute there.
Sixteen cookies fit perfectly inside this 8×8″ pan, which confirmed for me that god exists. How else could you explain it?
The downside to making thick brownies is that The Sandlot‘s Beast will be released before these things finally come out of the oven. I had to suffer though nearly an hour of waiting, which is tantamount to torture.
Brownies don’t photograph well, at least for a halfwit like me, but the taste more than makes up for it. The Oreo retains it’s crunch while everything else becomes a soft slice of heaven. You won’t see the ice cream when you slice the brownies, but you’ll know it’s there. It’s a huge step up from the water that it replaced in the batter.
This French delicacy was created by Kevin and Amanda and should be the answer the the age old question, “How can I be 1000x better than everyone else at this party?” Aside from waiting FOR-EV-ER to bake, making Cookies & Cream Oreo Brownies couldn’t have been easier.
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
- 1 heaping half cup Cookies & Cream ice cream
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping
- 1 pkg Mega Stuf Oreos
- 1 stent
- Preheat oven according to brownie box (350 degrees).
- Lube 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on box, but do not add the water.
- Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish.
- Arrange 16 Oreos on top.
- Find god.
- Top evenly with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.
- Insert stent in artery.
- Eat 64 square inches of brownies.
- Die happy.