Far be it for me to tell others how to live their lives, but if your quarterback cannot attempt a pass without spiking the ball into the dirt, you probably shouldn’t bet them to win straight up over a team that is better than yours in all phases of the game.
Again, I’m no Gary V, but get your shit together, wake up at 4 am, and start a bustling e-commerce business.
As a Patriots fan myself, I wouldn’t bet on this team using Aaron Hernandez’s estate money. I’d rather invest in a string of Blockbuster Videos outside Chernobyl.
But I am only one man, and in this world there are smarter men and much dumber men. Today we concern ourselves over the latter.
Introducing: The dunce who dropped $500,000 on the Patriots +7 and an added $2000 on the Patriots moneyline.
One bettor in Vegas just placed 2 separate MAJOR wagers:
– $500,000 on Patriots +7 (EV)
– $200,000 on Patriots ML (+270)
The bets could win a total of $1,040,000! Can the Patriots pull it off? 🤯 pic.twitter.com/72tbpX2CD8
— BetMGM (@BetMGM) December 29, 2020
Bold move, Cotton. How’d that work out for him?
- Bills 38-9
- Bill Belichick broke the world’s last remaining cord phone
- The Patriots have not one above average receiver that Cam Can target before throwing it at his feet
- New England is under new management and Stefon Diggs is now their owner
- Cam Newton had fewer yards than downtown Manhattan
- Edelman has ghosted us
Come to think of it, this random dude losing his life savings is the least disastrous thing to come out of Monday night.