Introducing the new Jordan “Dark Concord” ADG men’s golf shoe.
How sick are those?
If parts of these Jordan “Dark Concord” ADG men’s golf shoes look familiar, they should. Because there are details taken from the “Concord” Air Jordan 11, the Air Jordan 3, the Air Jordan 2, and the Air Jordan 4.
They’ve got a Zoom Air unit for cushioning, an integrated translucent traction pattern, laces which integrate with the midfoot overlay, a partial inner sleeve, and, of course, the iconic Jumpman logos on the tongue and heel.
• Nike’s First Pair Of Spikeless Air Jordan Golf Shoes
• Special Edition 2019 Air Jordan 11 Low ‘Masters’ Golf Shoes
• Air Jordan 11 Low ‘Concord’ Golf Shoes
• Jordan Trainer ST G ‘Blue’ Golf Shoes
• Black And Green Glow Air Jordan 3 Golf Shoes
Check out ALL of the golf shoes, apparel, and gear we’ve featured HERE.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.