April Fool’s Day is one of the best days of the year. On no other day are you “legally” allowed to play jokes and pranks on your friends, family and co-workers and have a built-in excuse.
Some people will go to great lengths to pull off elaborate gags, but coming up with pranks like that isn’t easy. That’s where the fine folks over at list25 come in to play. Here are 25 easy pranks you can play on people that, hopefully, they will never see coming.
25. Take photos of yourself, cut out your head, and place them over a family member’s face in each of your friend’s photos around their house.
24. Get a pack of Bean Boozled jelly beans, remove the packaging, and offer some to your friends.
23. Take a bunch of their stuff, get them wet, put them in the freezer and let them freeze.
22. Use a a label maker to label every single item in their house.
21. While eating an ice cream cone, ask your friend if they’ve ever seen an angry unicorn. When they say no, jam your cone on their forehead.
20. Put Kraft Mac and Cheese in some water and tell your friend it’s orange juice.
19. Wrap their entire car in plastic wrap.
18. Whatever your friend hates, buy some car magnets relating to those things and stick them on his car. Replace them every time your friend removes them.
17. Leave a (fake) note on your friend’s car that says “sorry for the damage.”
16. Re-label bug spray as air freshener.
15. Pour baby powder into your friend’s hair dryer.
14. If your friend uses bar soap coat the entire thing in clear nail polish.
13. Take a sticky note and put it on the bottom of your friend’s mouse, covering the optical sensor.
12. Get some construction paper, cut out some bug shapes, then tape them to the inside of your friend’s lampshades.
11. Leave a box of “Krispy Kreme donuts” around the office, only fill it up with nothing but veggies.
10. Put an “it’s voice activated” sign on random objects around the office.
9. Get some onions, coat them in caramel and tell everyone that they’re caramel apples.
8. Ask you friends if they want some brownies, then come back with a pan filled with brown construction paper cut in the shape of the letter E.
7. If you have a friend that works in a drive thru, place an order with them and go out of your way to make sure that you specify that your order is “to-go.”
6. Take a screenshot of their computer’s desktop and set that screenshot as their wallpaper, deselect “show desktop icons” and hide the taskbar.
5. Mix together a bowl of Skittles, M&Ms and Reese’s Pieces.
4. Replace the creme filling in some Oreos with mint-flavored toothpaste.
3. Place Pop-It’s under the bumpers on your friend’s toilet seat.
2. Tape a bunch of balloons to your friend’s door making them think you’ve filled the entire room with balloons (or just go ahead and fill their entire room with balloons).
1. While a friend is showering, as they are rinsing the shampoo out of their hair, quietly squeeze more onto their head over and over.
Check out the video below to see how each April Fools Day prank is properly done. (And we claim no responsibility for what happens if you decide to try one of these jokes!)
Feel free to add your own great April Fool’s Day gags in the comments so we have even more ideas!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.