I know that it’s not Watch Wednesday, but hear me out. I don’t bend the sacred rules of our beloved holidays unless it’s absolutely necessary. Today, it’s absolutely necessary. Huckberry and Zodiac have teamed up to create one of the coolest diving watches around, and you need to dive in and get it immediately.
I’ve never been a shiny watch guy, so it’s nice to see a timepiece like this that actually reflects a more rugged life filled with outdoor adventures and activities. The Zodiac Bronze Super Sea Wolf Dive Watch design was inspired by vintage diving helmets and will develop a naturally worn look based on your deep-sea dives and rugged lifestyle. Think of it like an old pair of Nantucket reds that fade and get better over time.
By the way, they only made 182 of these watches, so this is a SUPER-limited release. Once they’re gone, they’re gone, so you need to head over to Huckberry and grab one before they sell out!
Huckberry x Zodiac Bronze Super Sea Wolf Dive Watch
- Exclusive Huckberry x Zodiac dive watch inspired by vintage diving helmets
- Limited edition run of only 182 watches
- Swiss construction for superior performance all the way through
- Robust stainless steel case for extra durability
- Powered by Swiss-made STP 1-11 automatic mechanical movement
- Bright SuperLuminova luminous paint on indexes and hands
- Bronze unidirectional rotating bezel
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- Long-lasting 44-hour power reserve
- Includes two straps: one brown suede utility strap and one black caoutchouc rubber strap