We’re entering that magical time of the year when your Saturdays are spent all day hitting the links with your golf buddies. One problem: it’s getting hot and you will move around a lot. That’s a lot of sweat and friction on the most important part of your body. That’s why you need to trust the SAXX Ball Masters and their exceptional premium products, with features like DropTemp™ cooling technology and the patented BallPark Pouch™ that ensures optimal support to keep everything securely in place.
SAXX – THE BALL MASTERS COLLECTION
SAXX teamed up with professional caddies Geno Bonnalie, Aaron Flener, John Limanti, and Joel Stock in the name of ball security so that their golf balls aren’t ever “in the rough.” Caddies are the unsung heroes of every major golf tournament, so it’s only fair their balls get treated as well as they treat the golfers’…balls. Are you picking up on what we’re trying to say?
The SAXX Ball Masters decided to head out to the golf course to show the importance of “ball care.” Suffice it to say, these are men who don’t mess around when it comes to…golf balls. Caddies know how to take care of balls, so you can trust them when they’re rocking gear to protect the goods.
Ball security isn’t the only thing that SAXX is providing. These four caddies will also have a special “Caddie House” to stay at during U.S. Open Week. We’re talking spacious living room and kitchen, state-of-the-art amenities, and a pool for relaxing between rounds. Based on Geno’s previous experiences with housing, this will be a welcome relief:
When your Airbnb cancels on you the day you arrive to the US Open: pic.twitter.com/1krlMq6r90
— Geno Bonnalie (@GenoBonnalie) September 15, 2020
Plus, for every birdie made by the caddies’ players during the remainder of the golf season, SAXX will be donating $100 to the Testicular Cancer Foundation. That’s especially helpful considering that Geno’s player Joel Dahmen is a testicular cancer survivor himself. Because golf balls need support on and off the links.
Here is some of the awesome SAXX gear that these caddies will be rocking this season:
SAXX – THE BALL MASTERS COLLECTION
VIBE Super Soft Boxer Brief
- Slim fit that’s form-fitting through the butt and thighs
- Cut from a breathable fabric that’s so soft you won’t want to take it off.
- BallPark Pouch™, Three-D Fit™, Flat Out Seams™
- Moisture-wicking viscose and elastane
- 5″ inseam
- Pictured above in Blue Pop Jungle; also available in 45 other colors
BUY NOW AT SAXX – $34
DropTemp™ Cooling Cotton Boxer Briefs
- Slim fit that’s form-fitting around the butt and thighs
- Easy access fly
- Quick-dry and moisture-wicking
- Made with a buttery-soft cotton-modal blend that keeps you cool and comfy (even when the heat is on)
- DropTemp™ Cooling technology, BallPark Pouch™, Flat Out Seams™, Three-D Fit™
- 5” inseam
- Pictured above in Starry Surf-Light Blue; also available in 10 additional colors
BUY NOW AT SAXX – $32
DropTemp™ All Day Cooling Polo
- The perfect choice for rounds of golf or post-work patio beers
- Roomy fit through the chest, shoulders, waist, and hem for ultimate comfort
- DropTemp™ Cooling tech, UPF 50, odor-resistant
- Pictured above in Shark Heather; also available in 4 additional colors
BUY NOW AT SAXX – $65
Go To Town 2n1 Casual Sport Shorts
- Versatile shorts that combine a slim fit liner with a standard fit shell
- Lightweight liner with the BallPark Pouch™
- Three-D Fit™, Flat Out Seams™, integrated Sport Mesh liner, fixed waist with belt loops and functional fly, hand pockets, and back zip security pocket
- Pictured above in Vintage Khaki; also available in 5 additional colors
BUY NOW AT SAXX – $74
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.