If you’re in college, love beer (…who doesn’t?), and over the age of 21,Tampa-based chain pub World of Beer has dream opportunity for you. This summer World Of Beer is hiring three interns to go drink beer all around the country and document their experiences via video, pics, and social media. Using the 77 nationwide World Of Beer taverns as an office, you basically get to do the ultimate craft brewery road trip, similar to the two best friends who traveled to 789 breweries in 365 days:
Here’s the best news: You don’t have to spend a dime on travel AND you get paid $12,000 for a summer of adventure starting in late April. Here’s the job description straight from the World Of Beer website:
APPLY TO BE A WORLD OF BEER DRINK IT INTERN!
It’s the beer opportunity of a lifetime…
Want to spend your summer traveling the country, drinking beer, meeting brewers and diving into beer culture?
We’re recruiting three Drink it Interns to hit the road this summer and search out the best craft beer and food the world has to offer. We’ll send you down the street and around the world to capture the best beer stories and document them by blogging, capturing video, taking photos, Facebooking, Tweeting, sharing Vines, Periscoping, and anything else you think would be awesome to help tell the tale.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- People who are all about exploring and sharing their experience with their friends
- Social media nuts who are always snapping photos of beer and food to share on social media
- People who are passionate about beer and always looking to learn more
- Creative types like photographers, bloggers, videographers, or simply really awesome Tweeters
- Friendly folk who love meeting new people, sharing stories with strangers, and catching up over a beer
- Outgoing personalities who can talk to anyone and carry the conversation
- Travelers who love to hit the road every chance they get
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO…
- Learn all you can about beer!
- Try new things
- Write blog entries, take photos and video, Tweet, Vine, Instagram, Facebook, or all of the above
- Travel to domestic and international locations to meet brewers and attend beer festivals
- Be on camera and share your story with WOB fans across the country
- Have an AWESOME time trying AMAZING BEER in ENVY WORTHY locations
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!
At the end of the day, it’s important to remember that the documenting part is what’s important here — It’s basically a social media internship with lots and lots of perks, as a World Of Beer rep makes clear to Munchies.
Regardless, it’s a dream opportunity for the right hopshead. If you love beer and are good Instagram and Snapchat and love beer culture, why not give it a go?
CLICK HERE to fill out an application. And tell them that BroBible sent you.