Googling Your Birthday With The Words ‘Florida Man’ Might Be The Best Viral Challenge Ever
Florida… the first state you think of when a story breaks involving something outlandish, bizarre, or inexplicable.
Almost without fail, the words “Florida Man” will appear somewhere in these stories’ headlines.
This is why Florida gets its own special spot in our daily morning internet roundup. There is literally never a shortage of news to choose from on any given day.
And now there’s a new viral challenge sweeping the internet. Called the “Florida Man Challenge,” it will easily be the most productive use of your time this week.
It’s real simple to do too. All you have to do is go to Google, type in “Florida Man” followed by the month and day of your birthday and click!
What appears next is a list of all the insane stories associated with Florida Man on your birthday over the years.
For instance, when I do it for my birthday I get…
• Florida man gets 40 years for plotting to bomb Target stores
• Florida man shot outside bar after rejecting shot inside bar, officials say
• Florida man accused of cutting off penis of ex’s new boyfriend
• Florida man charged in connection with bombs mailed to Trump critics
• Bullets fall out of Florida man’s Amazon package
• Florida man attempts kayak escape, charged with boating under the influence
• Florida man charged after lighting mattress on fire
All classic Florida Man stories.
Sooo. what’s YOUR Florida Man story?
Here’s what kind of Florida Man others on the internet are…https://twitter.com/jetpack/status/1108770322453454848
The Florida man birthday challenge did not disappoint😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/p7uKOqBIYE— Erica Collins (@ericasynette) March 21, 2019
Tried the Florida man challenge 😂 pic.twitter.com/4NneZxa1yj— melissa howerton (@aassileM) March 21, 2019
Did that a Florida man challenge and... pic.twitter.com/XaBOsKUAtT— spicy cuban nugg (@gabsterblabster) March 21, 2019
So I did that Florida man challenge thing.... pic.twitter.com/SmW8MK2T4W— Waterz (@Wqterz) March 21, 2019
Do the the Florida man challenge pic.twitter.com/UzDp4RN3Ug— Ivery (@ITS_IVERY) March 21, 2019
I truly may never escape this wormhole.