Mark Wahlberg is 49-years-old. Go ahead and let that concept sink in for a little bit.
That doesn’t seem right, does it?
As he has done in the past with famous people like LeBron James Tom Ellis, Arnold, and Sly and several others, YouTuber Aseel Soueid decided last week that he would try to follow Wahlberg’s extreme diet plan for a day and see how it goes.
Here’s what he had to endure…
• 4 fried eggs and a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and peanut butter
• 3 turkey patties, a baked potato, and a whey protein shake with vanilla almond milk
• 9-ounce serving of turkey meatballs
• Cobb salad with 8 ounces of cooked chicken breast, 2 boiled eggs, a whole avocado, tomato, cucumber, leaves, and olive oil
• 12-ounce sirloin steak with seared green peppers
• Skinless chicken breast and steamed broccoli
If that sounds like a lot of food, especially protein, that’s because it is.
The entire daily meal plan for Wahlberg rounds out to over 4,100 calories, and resulted in Soueid saying at the end of the day, “My stomach is literally in pain right now, there’s so much protein in here. I don’t think I can eat chicken or steak for a very long time. Heck, I might go plant-based.”
Probably not a terrible idea. And if he does, guess what? Wahlberg’s got him covered there as well. More protein!!
Watch the dietary carnage take place below…