Are you stuck in your house during this ongoing coronapocalypse? The National Football League is here to help.
Starting today, March 18, 2020, the NFL is giving away free access to NFL Game Pass and its humongous library of football programming.
This includes access to past regular and postseason NFL games, previous seasons of award-winning NFL Films series such as Hard Knocks and A Football Life, and exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions with some of the league’s star players and coaches.
Also starting today, NFL digital platforms will offer fans full game encores each day across NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL’s official YouTube channel. These encores will feature signature wins from all 32 teams starting with Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs leading a stunning 4th quarter comeback over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV. Featured games will be made available for viewing by Noon ET each day.
This offer to watch NFL Game Pass for free will be available until May 31 to those located within the United States.
Here’s what else those of us in the United States get for free…
— Replay games from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial free in HD.
— Includes Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons.
— Condensed 45-minute game replays.
— Access “All-22” and “High Endzone” angle footage with Coaches Film.
— Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions.
— NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique.
More stuff to do during the coronapocalypse…
• A Running List Of All The Movies Getting An Early On-Demand Release As Theaters Everywhere Shut Down
• Here Are 10 Movies To Watch If You Really Wanna Just Freak Yourself TF Out
• A New Chrome Extension Lets You Watch Netflix With Your Friends While Everyone’s Holed Up At Home
• Silver Lining: These Dark Times Have Produced Some Anthems That Slap
• A 24-Hour ‘Bar Rescue’ Marathon Is Streaming For Free On YouTube To Make Self-Isolation A Little Less Miserable
• Now Is A Perfect Time To Try These Alcohol Subscription Boxes
• What’s The Best Worst Movie Ever Made? We Filled The Bracketless Void In Your Life To Try To Find Out
• Philadelphia Police Have Decided To Delay Arrests For Prostitution And Drugs