Almost 350 pages of documents from Virginia Giuffre’s 2015 defamation lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein were unsealed, revealing the alleged abuse carried out by his longtime associate and purported sex trafficking ring accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.
Maxwell’s attorneys tried this week to block the release of the documents after U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ordered them unsealed last week, claiming they contained “highly confidential” information, including “nude, partially-nude, or otherwise sexualized images, videos, or other depictions of individuals.”
Their appeal was denied and in the documents Giuffre names several men, some famous, who Maxwell allegedly “directed her” to have sex with, including Prince Andrew, former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, financier Glenn Dubin, model scout Jean Luc Brunel, and attorney Alan Dershowitz.
Also in the deposition, Giuffre states, “Ghislaine Maxwell [is] the one who abused me on a regular basis. She’s the one that procured me, told me what to do, trained me as a sex slave, abused me physically, abused me mentally. She’s the one who I believe, in my heart of hearts, deserves to come forward and have justice happen to her more than anybody.”
The documents also contained an email exchange between Epstein and Maxwell dated January 25, 2015 in which the disgraced financier and convicted sex offender told Maxwell, “You have done nothing wrong and i woudl [sic] urge you to start acting like it. go outside, head high, not as an esacping [sic] convict. go to parties. deal with it.”
Another email from Epstein to Maxwell, dated January 21, 2015, contained a statement Epstein provided to help Maxwell try and clear her name in the case.
It read, in part…
Since JE was charged in 2007 for solicitation of a prostitute I have been the target of outright lies, innuendo, slander, defamation and salacious gossip and harassment; headlines made up of quotes I have never given, statements l have never made, trips with people to places I have never been, holidays with people I have never met, false allegations of impropriety and offensive behaviour that I abhor and have never ever been party to, witness to events that l have never seen, living off trust funds that l have never ever had, party to stories that have changed materially both in time place and event depending on what paper you read, and the list goes on.
I have never been a party in any criminal action pertaining to JE.
At the time of Jeffrey’s plea I was in a very long-term committed relationship with another man and no longer working with Jeffrey. Whilst I remained on friendly terms with him up until his plea, I have had limited contact since.
Earlier this month, Maxwell’s attorneys claimed that she had not been in contact with Epstein for over a decade prior his death in 2019.
In another email between Maxwell and Esptein, dated January 24, 2015, she writes, “I would appreciate it if shelley would come out and say she was your g’friend – I think she was from end 99 to 2002.”
The documents also include Palm Beach police reports and flight logs from Epstein’s private jets.
The BBC reports that two additional documents, a deposition related to Maxwell’s sex life and one other deposition, have been temporarily blocked from being unsealed, but could be released on Monday.
Giuffre’s entire deposition can be read here.
Maxwell’s trial is scheduled to begin on July 12, 2021. She has been charged with charges of enticement and conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transportation and conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and two counts of perjury, and faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted on all charges.
• Ghislaine Maxwell’s Lawyers Desperately Trying To Keep ‘Highly Confidential Information’ Out Of Court
• Judge Orders Unsealing, Release Of ‘Extremely Personal’ Documents Related To Ghislaine Maxwell
• Ghislaine Maxwell Thinks Jeffrey Epstein Was Assassinated, Is Worried She’s Next
• Ghislaine Maxwell Is Secretly Married, Won’t Reveal Name; Asked To Stay In Hotel Instead Of Jail
• Ghislaine Maxwell Pleads Not Guilty To Sex Trafficking, Abuse Charges; Trial Date Set
• Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Being Moved From ‘Cell To Cell’ To Avoid Being Assassinated
• Ghislaine Maxwell Forced To Wear Paper Clothes, Sleep On Paper Sheets To Prevent Suicide In Prison
• Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly ‘Has Secret Stash’ Of Tapes She’ll Use To ‘Save Herself’
• Elon Musk’s Ex-Wife Denies Being Hand-Chosen By Ghislaine Maxwell To Be His ‘Child Bride’
• Jeffrey Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Prepared To ‘Name Big Names’
• Ghislaine Maxwell Bragged To Socialite Friend That ‘Jeffrey Epstein And I Have Everyone On Videotape’