Ghislaine Maxwell’s Lawyers Desperately Trying To Keep ‘Highly Confidential Information’ Out Of Court
On Monday, Maxwell’s lawyers filed a proposed protective order detailing which materials they want to be kept sealed and out of the public record.
Included among the documents her attorneys want kept under wraps, accoding to the New York Post, are what they refer to as “highly confidential” information, including “nude, partially-nude, or otherwise sexualized images, videos, or other depictions of individuals.”
In what could be related news, the Post also reports that court documents state “Maxwell allegedly photographed topless girls as a ‘hobby’ — keeping the snaps with sex toys in Jeffrey Epstein’s Florida mansion.”
DailyMail.com reports Epstein’s former butler, Juan Alessi, said in an unsealed 2016 deposition from the defamation lawsuit brought against Maxwell by accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre that he was provided cash to pay “probably over 100” girls to massage Epstein and Maxwell and would clean the sex toys that were left in the room following the massages.
“I would find things like a dildo, it’s called a double,” Alessi said about his time working at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion from 1990 to 2002, according to the documents.
“But I find these things, put my gloves on, took it out and rinse it, and put it in Ms. Maxwell’s closet,” he reportedly said.
He also saw a “shiny black costume” in Maxwell’s closet that he believed was used for sex, the Mail said.
Alessi insisted he knew they were Maxwell’s sex toys because he knew where “everything was in that house” as part of his duties.
One such toy found in the trash by undercover cops was a purple “Jelly A**l Wand,” according to a police report also obtained by DailyMail.com.
“This device is commonly used as a sexual toy,” A Palm Beach officer wrote in the 2005 report, the site said.
On Tuesday, Federal Judge Loretta Preska ordered the release of documents related to a seven-hour, 418-page deposition Maxwell gave as part of the lawsuit filed against her in 2015 by Giuffre.
Maxwell has been charged with charges of enticement and conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transportation and conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and two counts of perjury, and faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted on all charges.
• Judge Orders Unsealing, Release Of ‘Extremely Personal’ Documents Related To Ghislaine Maxwell
• Ghislaine Maxwell Thinks Jeffrey Epstein Was Assassinated, Is Worried She’s Next
• Ghislaine Maxwell Is Secretly Married, Won’t Reveal Name; Asked To Stay In Hotel Instead Of Jail
• Ghislaine Maxwell Pleads Not Guilty To Sex Trafficking, Abuse Charges; Trial Date Set
• Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Being Moved From ‘Cell To Cell’ To Avoid Being Assassinated
• Ghislaine Maxwell Forced To Wear Paper Clothes, Sleep On Paper Sheets To Prevent Suicide In Prison
• Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly ‘Has Secret Stash’ Of Tapes She’ll Use To ‘Save Herself’
• Elon Musk’s Ex-Wife Denies Being Hand-Chosen By Ghislaine Maxwell To Be His ‘Child Bride’
• Jeffrey Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Prepared To ‘Name Big Names’
• Ghislaine Maxwell Bragged To Socialite Friend That ‘Jeffrey Epstein And I Have Everyone On Videotape’