Russian Cosmonaut On The International Space Station Triggers UFO Speculation With Strange Video
As if we really needed more proof of alien existence, now we’ve got a Russian cosmonaut Ivan Vagner, who is currently onboard the International Space Station (ISS), posted some new video to Twitter which has triggered even more speculation about UFOs.
Vagner’s video, which was ostensibly to film an aurora over Antarctica, ended up revealing five unidentified dots of light moving in unison and making a pass behind Earth from his perspective.
“Space guests, or how I filmed the new time-lapse,” Vagner wrote on Twitter alongside the video.
“The peak of aurora borealis when passing over the Antarctic in Australia’s longitude, meaning in between them. However, in the video, you will see something else, not only the aurora.”
“P.S. The frames were captured 1 per sec and later assembled in a video with 25 frames per sec rate. Meaning, the real observation time is 52 sec.
“P.P.S. The information was brought to the notice of Roscosmos management, the materials were sent to TsNIIMash and the Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences for further analysis.”
Space guests, or how I filmed the new time-lapse.
The peak of aurora borealis when passing over the Antarctic in Australia’s longitude, meaning in between them. However, in the video, you will see something else, not only the aurora. pic.twitter.com/Hdiej7IbLU
— Ivan Vagner (@ivan_mks63) August 19, 2020
One viewer of the video broke it down even further and discovered another unexplained anomaly.
it's full of activity! pic.twitter.com/dw5kxyL80D— FENERBAHÇE 3T4N (@fenerbahce_3t4n) August 19, 2020
Many others speculated that the lights were nothing more than some of Elon Musk’s StarLink satellites, because that’s the new go-to explanation when there are UFO sightings such as this these days.
Not everyone was buying that logic though.
this is an ET craft sighting 100%, the reason he has sent it off to the researchers is due to him knowing that this isn't something that's in any correlation to what he knows that we've put into space or occurs naturally in space this is an anomaly he's qualified to know this!!!!— CLAZZO (@WunderleyAdam) August 20, 2020
I'm all for scientific reasoning but various pieces of space junk travelling in a uniform line, all burn for 52 seconds? That isn't scientific reasoning, it is a very improbable theory.
— The Duke of Nuke (@SecondaryParent) August 20, 2020
I thought that as well, however, the Russians wouldn't be questioning it, they know who's up there more than anyone.
— Sparks (@LividAtheist) August 21, 2020
More recent UFO and alien news and evidence…
• UFO sighting is ‘proof’ of alien base located off the coast of Florida, expert claims
• Pair of glowing UFOs over Nevada are ‘100% proof’ of active alien bases, says expert
• Amateur footage captures tic tac-shaped UFO streaking across the sky in New York
• Landmark new research claims evidence of alien life may exist under ancient ice sheets on Mars
• Strange UFO caught on camera in the sky near Area 51 during NBC News broadcast
• Bell-shaped UFO filmed hovering in sky over Switzerland; expert calls it a ‘historical sighting’
• Cloaked UFO caught on camera over Mount Fuji is ‘100%’ proof of alien presence, says expert
• ‘Squadron of UFOs’ caught on video shooting across the sky over northeast Pennsylvania
• UFO spotted near Comet NEOWISE is ‘absolutely’ proof it’s actually an ‘alien ship’: expert
• Ex-Pentagon UFO program astrophysicist admits examining ‘vehicles not made on this earth’
• Anomalies spotted on the moon are ‘undeniable proof’ of alien life, claims expert
• Alien hunter spots UFO flying over southern New Zealand beach on Google Maps