Oh Mylanta. Aunt Becky, what are you doing?! Now Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli claim that the $500,000 they gave to USC, just as their daughters Isabella Rose and Olivia Jade Giannulli were seeking admission to the school, were “legitimate donations.”
According to TMZ…
Lori and Mossimo’s lawyers claim in new legal docs … their clients made “legitimate donations” … “At trial, Giannulli and Loughlin will help establish their innocence by showing that they understood both sets of payments to be legitimate donations and did not understand or intent that either set of payments would be used to directly or indirectly bribe Heinel [former USC senior associate athletic director].”
The lawyers want to get info on whether USC knew of Rick Singer’s activities with various parents and students. If there’s evidence USC knew … Lori and Mossimo will clearly argue this was not bribery … that payments had become institutionalized.
In fact, lawyers in other college admissions cases have argued these payments are part of a “University-wide program at USC.”
Did part of that “University-wide program at USC” include Loughlin’s daughters falsely portraying themselves as crew team recruits for the university?
The best part of all of this, however, is the fact that it is being reported Loughlin and Giannulli believe prosecutors are intentionally hiding evidence that proves they didn’t intend to bribe anyone.
Annnd now we’ve come full circle.
Enjoy prison, Becky.
• Olivia Jade Releases First Video Since Lori Loughlin’s Alleged College Cheating Scam Involvement, Becomes #1 On YouTube
• Former Federal Prosecutor Says There Is Evidence That Could Lead To Charges Against Lori Loughlin’s Daughters
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Feels Like She Is A Scapegoat’ After Feds Add Yet Another Charge To Her List Of Offenses
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Regrets’ Not Taking A Deal After Seeing Felicity Huffman’s Prison Sentence
• Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Still Not Taking Federal Charges Seriously, Is Back On Instagram Giving The Double Bird To The Media
• Lori Loughlin And Her Husband Claim College Admissions Bribery Charges Against Them Are ‘Baseless Accusations’
• Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Gets Endorsement Deal After They Drop Loughlin’s Daughter
• Lori Loughlin And Husband Might Get Sued By USC But Olivia Jade’s Parents Might Also Sue USC
• Olivia Jade Giannulli Partied Into The Night As Estranged Mother Lori Loughlin Prepares For Possible Prison Sentence
• USC Crew Recruiting Poster May Help Lori Loughlin Get A Not Guilty Verdict In College Admissions Scandal
• One Of Lori Loughlin’s Daughters Is Now Reportedly The Target Of A Federal Criminal Investigation
• Lori Loughlin Is Reportedly ‘Outraged’ By People Calling Her And Her Family ‘Cheaters’