Former Full House star Lori Loughlin’s chances of avoiding jail for her part in the “Varsity Blues” college bribery admissions scandal involving herself, her husband Mossimo Giannulli, and her two daughters Isabella Rose and Olivia Jade Giannulli, appears to have just gotten a whole lot worse.
Loughlin and family have been doing their best to try to convince the court they believe they did nothing wrong by giving $500,000 to USC and having their daughters falsely pose as University of Southen California crew recruits.
The resume doesn’t list a name, but the high school graduation date on it corresponds to Olivia Jade Giannulli.
Check out some of the blatant lies, including numerous fake crew achievements, that were used on the alleged student profile which lists Loughlin’s daughter as a coxswain.
• Gold medal wins at the San Diego Crew Classic.
• Silver medal at the 2015-2017 Christmas Regatta.
• Bronze medal at the 2016 Fault Line Faceoof.
• Bronze and silver at the USRowing Southwest Regional Junior Championships.
• “Her sister is currently on our roster and fills the position in our #4 boat.”
• “Highly talented and has been successful in both men’s and women’s boats.”
That is some bold fabrication right there. I’m almost impressed.
Check out the entire resume and application below.
Prosecutors are reportedly seeking an October 2020 trial date for Loughlin and Giannulli.
Until then, people are just really pissed.
• Lori Loughlin Claims Government Withheld Evidence, Meanwhile, Her Daughters Could Be ‘Star Witnesses’ At Trial
• USC Fires 3 High-Ranking Athletic Department Officials Allegedly Tied To The College Admissions Scandal
• REPORT: Lori Loughlin Hires Prison Coach To Teach Her Jail Lingo And Martial Arts
• Lori Loughlin Now Incredibly Claims The $500K She And Her Husband Gave To USC Were ‘Legitimate Donations’
• Olivia Jade Releases First Video Since Lori Loughlin’s Alleged College Cheating Scam Involvement, Becomes #1 On YouTube
• Former Federal Prosecutor Says There Is Evidence That Could Lead To Charges Against Lori Loughlin’s Daughters
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Feels Like She Is A Scapegoat’ After Feds Add Yet Another Charge To Her List Of Offenses
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Regrets’ Not Taking A Deal After Seeing Felicity Huffman’s Prison Sentence
• Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Still Not Taking Federal Charges Seriously, Is Back On Instagram Giving The Double Bird To The Media
• Lori Loughlin And Her Husband Claim College Admissions Bribery Charges Against Them Are ‘Baseless Accusations’
• Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Gets Endorsement Deal After They Drop Loughlin’s Daughter
• Lori Loughlin And Husband Might Get Sued By USC But Olivia Jade’s Parents Might Also Sue USC
• Olivia Jade Giannulli Partied Into The Night As Estranged Mother Lori Loughlin Prepares For Possible Prison Sentence
• USC Crew Recruiting Poster May Help Lori Loughlin Get A Not Guilty Verdict In College Admissions Scandal
• One Of Lori Loughlin’s Daughters Is Now Reportedly The Target Of A Federal Criminal Investigation
• Lori Loughlin Is Reportedly ‘Outraged’ By People Calling Her And Her Family ‘Cheaters’