Busted?! Feds Release Rowing Photos, Emails Lori Loughlin Allegedly Used In USC Admissions Scam
Just when it looked like Loughlin and family were making some serious headway with the judge accusing USC of being complicit in the admissions scandal and some potentially damning notes against the FBI written by Rick Singer, the mastermind of the entire college admissions bribery scandal, federal prosecutors went and dropped a bombshell in the form of Loughlin’s daughters Isabella and Olivia Jade Giannulli posing for rowing photos, as well as potentially incriminating emails written by their father Mossimo.
People magazine reports…
According to prosecutors in the court documents, Giannulli, 56, emailed college admissions scam ring leader, Rick Singer, his older daughter’s rowing photo on Sept. 7, 2016. Prosecutors state that Giannulli sent the image after Singer told the fashion mogul, “It would probably help to get a picture with her on an ERG in workout clothes like a real athlete too.”
In response, according to prosecutors Giannulli said: “Fantastic. Will get all.”
After Isabella was accepted, Giannulli sent an email to his financial advisor, according to prosecutors, writing, “Good news my [older] daughter is in [U]SC bad [news] is I had to work the system.”
The following year on July 28, 2017, Olivia’s rowing photos were sent to Singer and prosecutors state in the court documents that Loughlin, 55, was cc’d on the email.
These revelations follow prosecutors releasing the fake crew resume one of Loughlin’s daughters used to assist her in illicitly gaining admission to USC.
This new evidence now makes it look less likely that the former Full House star’s “we didn’t know it was wrong” defense is going to work and instead moves the momentum back to her and her husband likely facing the same fate as Felicity Huffman and Hot Pockets heiress Michelle Janavs: jail time.
Loughlin and Giannulli each face up to 50 years in a federal prison on conspiracy to commit federal programs bribery charges, money laundering, conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and honest services mail and wire fraud.
• Bombshell News In Lori Loughlin Case As Judge Accuses USC Of Being Complicit In Admissions Scandal
• Lori Loughlin’s Lawyer Says New Evidence Against The FBI Proves Her Innocence In College Bribery Scandal
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly Planning A Lavish Pre-Prison Party If She’s Convicted In College Admissions Scandal
• The Feds Just Released The Fake Crew Resume Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Allegedly Used To Get Into USC, Take A Look
• Lori Loughlin Claims Government Withheld Evidence, Meanwhile, Her Daughters Could Be ‘Star Witnesses’ At Trial
• USC Fires 3 High-Ranking Athletic Department Officials Allegedly Tied To The College Admissions Scandal
• REPORT: Lori Loughlin Hires Prison Coach To Teach Her Jail Lingo And Martial Arts
• Lori Loughlin Now Incredibly Claims The $500K She And Her Husband Gave To USC Were ‘Legitimate Donations’
• Olivia Jade Releases First Video Since Lori Loughlin’s Alleged College Cheating Scam Involvement, Becomes #1 On YouTube
• Former Federal Prosecutor Says There Is Evidence That Could Lead To Charges Against Lori Loughlin’s Daughters
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Feels Like She Is A Scapegoat’ After Feds Add Yet Another Charge To Her List Of Offenses
• Lori Loughlin Reportedly ‘Regrets’ Not Taking A Deal After Seeing Felicity Huffman’s Prison Sentence
• Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Still Not Taking Federal Charges Seriously, Is Back On Instagram Giving The Double Bird To The Media
• Lori Loughlin And Her Husband Claim College Admissions Bribery Charges Against Them Are ‘Baseless Accusations’
• Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Gets Endorsement Deal After They Drop Loughlin’s Daughter
• Lori Loughlin And Husband Might Get Sued By USC But Olivia Jade’s Parents Might Also Sue USC
• Olivia Jade Giannulli Partied Into The Night As Estranged Mother Lori Loughlin Prepares For Possible Prison Sentence
• USC Crew Recruiting Poster May Help Lori Loughlin Get A Not Guilty Verdict In College Admissions Scandal
• One Of Lori Loughlin’s Daughters Is Now Reportedly The Target Of A Federal Criminal Investigation
• Lori Loughlin Is Reportedly ‘Outraged’ By People Calling Her And Her Family ‘Cheaters’